Terms and conditions
- When ordering please enter the full address including the postcode of the recipient. We will not be held responsible for items that are not delivered due to incorrect details.
- By clicking on the ‘Place Order’ button at the end of the order process, you are consenting to be bound by our terms and conditions contained in these Terms and Conditions and appearing anywhere on the site.
- Submitting your order is subject to our acceptance of this offer. We will send an email confirmation of your order details to advise that we are processing your order via the email address you provide. We will not consider ourselves bound by a contract with you until we have issued this email confirmation.
- We may require the order to be placed by 24 hours in advance. As always ordering with advance notice of 1-2 days is preferred ,but not always required for optimal freshness of any floral order.
- Due to the urgent nature of florist delivered products we are unable to cancel or change orders already in process at the florist, en route or delivered.
- Any change of particular (e.g. Receiver’s address, messages, etc) must be make within 6 hours in advance or the day before.
- Cancellation of orders will be subject to 20% Handling Fee.